- Connect a keyboard to the player.
- Restart the player and press CTRL + ALT + S when the player starts to load.
- Now you see a colored “login” page with icons at the bottom.
- On the right side you will find the wifi icon that you need to navigate down to using the TAB key.
- Navigate into wifi menu with the Enter key and select the desired network from the list, select with Enter key.
- Enter network info and exit with the ESC key.
- Now navigate to the Apps icon on the left and press Enter twice to launch the Q-Play/Screenbuddy app.
- Alternatively, you can take the power from the player, wait approx. 20 sec. and reconnect to launch the Q-Play/Screenbuddy app.
Network on HDMI Chromebit player Print
Modified on: Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 9:45 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.