When setting up WIFI or other settings on the Chromebit player, you may need to shut down the Q-Play / Screenbuddy app.
- First, connect a USB keyboard to the device.
- Restart the player by unplugging it, wait approx. 20 sec. and put it back on.
- When the white network page appears, press CTRL + ALT + S.
It is now possible to make the desired settings.
After the setup is complete, the steps below are followed.
- Navigate to the apps icon on the left side and launch the app by pressing enter.
- Alternatively, you can restart the player with power on and off, the app will then open automatically upon startup.
The solution is now operational again.