This guide shows how you recover your internet connection on a PC with Windows Player installed.
(The guide is made for Win10)
- Press "F4" on your keyboard to close the Player program down on the PC that controls your infoscreen.
- Now press "Globus" ikon down in the right corner of the screen.
- If there is an active Wi-Fi network available, it will show here.
- Press on the network of your choice.
- Set a ticks in "establish automatically connection".
- Press "establish connection"
- Insert the kode for the network og press "Next" (If the password is correct, there will be shown a Wi-Fi ikon and you are now online)
- Press now on the "Windows" ikon in the bottom left corner, write: "ScreenBuddy" in the search boks and press "Enter"
- Your infoscreen will then start up again.
If you need more help, you can search in our HelpCenter. We are always happy to help!