This guide shows you how to create your first serie for a info screen in Q-Play editor.
- Log in to Q-Play and click "Series" in the menu to the left.
- Click "New serie"
- Now choose which layout you want for your first infoscreen.
- You will now see this screen. You are now ready to create your very first infoscreen. Start by giving your spot a name in the top left corner.
- If you want to change in this default template, you can simply double-tap the text or price.
- ... Or, if you want to start a blank spot, press the spot on the bottom left corner, and click "Clear spot". You are now ready to make your own spot.
- In the menu to the right, you will find all the tools you need to design your spot. Click on the different tabs and select the tools you want to use.
- Templates and backgrounds
- When you have designed your spot, click on "Preview" at the top of the screen. A new browser will open and show your spot, as if it were on a inforscreen.
- You are now ready to show your spot on an infoscreen.
Now: Setup a player for the device that controles your infoscreen, Add the Player in "Players" and then add the serie to the player.
Please see our guide here:
Setting up Windows Player on PC
How to add a new Player in "Players" in Q-Play
Add serie to Player in "Players"